Friday 7 November 2008

Greetings from the Wise!!



Hello all you lovely crafty bloggers out there, well my second
christmas card whoo hoo, at this rate (1 a day) I should be able to
make about 40 before Christmas if I'm lucky! This little stamp is
from Penny Black (which happen to be my all time favourite
stamping company), even from when I first started stamping.
I love all their stamps, they seem to inspire me the most.
Stamped image three times, then hand drew the twig with my
Le Plume II dark brown fine tip marker. Images were coloured
with water colour pencils, although again, I used my Tim Holtz
ink pad for the owls fur, I really like the brown it produces.
Glittered the fur on their hats and the star and also corners of
paper. Sentiment produced from word art. TFL.
Shall I try and fit another one in today mmmmm I'll try. xx
P.S. Well I have just been blog hopping and found a Saturday
Challenge for Penny Black stamps (I am new to all this!!)
as I have lots of Penny Black Stamps and don't stop raving
about them I think I shall have a go at entering, here is the
link if you fancy having a go and good luck xx

No comments: