Monday 9 February 2009

"Pink Again"


Made this little card today! "Pink Again"? I know! but......
it's for a cutesy little girl, "so there"!!! the inside reads
"Birthdays"!!!


Papers are from Pm and k & Co. I cut around flowers and swirls
and added gems, buttons and fabric daisy to flower centres.
Image is the lovely (Lily & Milo) -"From the heart" stamp.
Stamped with black staz on then painted with Windsor & Newton
Watercolours. This was then slipped into the opening!

The "LOVE" letters are a download from "Fonts R Us" or
something like that!!!lol which I printed off and then cut out!

Thought I'd change my header picture too as I am having a bit
of a "Pink Overload" at the moment! and I can't find my sunglasses
anywhere!! I hope you like it! TFL xx

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

This is beautiful Sue! I love this image and the lovely colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey:)