Friday 20 March 2009

"From the Heart"!



At long last I can have a proper play with my new stamps!! I
bought the new Daisy & Dandelion set Bubbles and Squeak the
the new Clare Curd flowers and butterfly set and also the
beautiful Laura Ashley Connemara clear stamps and her
Velvet flock effect papers Love Song!! For the last two weeks
I have been repainting and decluttering my craft room!!! not
for the faint hearted I can tell you!!! I will post my journey to
the centre of my craft room and back next week when I
finally get over this new cleaner way of working????
So for now here is the delightful "Bubbles"! I have made him
vintage looking and added flowers as I am going to enter
him into the ABC Challenge F is for flowers! Also the
Cupcake Craft Challenge where the theme is brown + 1!
Papers are K & Co Life's Journey the ribbons are from mm passport.
Bubbles has been water coloured with my W & N paints,
the heart was hand drawn and I glued the gold ribbon around
the edge, flower and brads from stash sentiment is from DC,
thinks thats it!! TFL Sue xx

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Susan,
Gorgeous papers, stamps and colour combination!
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

hugs jane x

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card....hugs sassyx

gina g said...

this is lovely Sue great papers too. luv gina xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sue, this is just stunning! I love everything about it especially the ribbon round the heart

Victoria said...

A lovely card - beautifully coloured and love the papers.

Thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Nicki said...

What a little cutie! Love how you've put all these elements together.