Friday 27 March 2009

Lucky for Some '13'









The Inside of the card, I placed an eyelet in one of his eyes!


Well that's how old my Handsome Nephew is on Monday!! Oh to
be a teenager again?? So instead of playing with my new stamps
I have been making this today, I just thought I'd pop it on
before I go and post it!! The papers are from DCWV
The Rockstar Stack. I used the craft knife to slice down the
inside edge of the guitar so I could place his picture in there.
I printed directly onto the paper from the computer with the
Happy Birthday Sentiment! All other sentiments and No.s have
been printed off seperately and cut out. The stars and small
guitar have been cut from the same papers.
TFL Sue xx

1 comment:

iReneM said...

What a fantastic card, Sue!
I love your ideas in this.
Ryan looks a real handsome lad and has a lovely smile.
x