Friday 24 April 2009

Presenting......"Miss Understood"


.......Little Miss Understood!!.... Lol! I'm sure she is an Angel really
this cutie arrived today along with her 5 Gorjuss sisters from set 2,
how exciting!! As I have been out and about today I have not had
a lot of time to craft, but I managed to get this little lovely with
bucket loads of attitude inked and coloured...she is fab isn't she?
and I can't wait to use the others. Well I just couldn't wait until
tomorrow either to put her on, so if the piccie is a bit grainy, its
because the light in here is really poor at night, so I might have
to take some better pictures of her tomorrow! I hope you like her!
Papers are from BG Bitter Sweet, hearts I have hand drawn and
cut out. I have drawn kisses with dots on the ends all around the
border of the card similar to the ones inside the hearts. flowers
and ribbons from stash. TFL Sue xx

8 comments:

katy said...

Gorjuss card Sue, definately got attitude, lol...one to go on my wishlist :) Have a lovely weekend x

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Sue, this card is absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! Major attitude here!!! LOL!! I love what you did with her...can't wait to see the other ones you make.....whohoo yeah!!
Enjoy your weekend and I will catch up with you later.
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Saskia said...

GREAT card!!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love this, the colours are brill and I like the torn effect too.
Hope you have a great weekend, Hazelxo

Alison said...

She's a real cutie- gotta get some of these, but then the wish list is soooo long already! Love what you did with her.

Nicki said...

This is wonderful Sue, the way you've framed the image is really clever. Nicki, xx.

gina g said...

Hi Sue this is gorjuss.. i love the image and papers and the layout is just fab. luv gina xx

Irina Blount said...

Oh, how cute is she!! Gorjuss card!! I love how you cut and curled the paper, great idea!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina