Thursday 14 May 2009

"Crowning Glory"!!

Hello and happy Thursday to all you lovely Crafter's. Well last
night's episode of Coronation Street has got to be one of the best!!!
Did you see it?? I am still laughing. Wonderful Norris doing his
Zippy from Rainbow impersonation, whilst Mary from the Dairy
was trying to seduce him!!! With her culinary skills, Sheena
Easton 9-5 track playing in the background and telling him that
she wears nothing but Tweed by Lentheric........................

(do you remember that)?? in bed!!!..... How could a man resist!!!
Ha ha ha ha talk about Lol!!, and if that wasn't enough, to Norris'
horror she finished by announcing that she gets to sleep stroking
her Moo Moo, Oh how funny!!!! It's her cuddly toy Monkey of
course!! It was definitely Corrie at it's best!! It's the only
soap I watch, it's totally inoffensive, light hearted and right
up my street!!!
No card today, as I'm out and about, have a great day, Sue xx

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I just watched it on the lunchtime repeat. Hee hee it was so funny . Poor Norris. I remember Tweed. My Mum got it for christmas one year. Hazelxo