Sunday 4 October 2009

Not a Halloween Card!!...


I know the colours are the same and from a distance maybe
it could be mistaken for one... but I have made this card
for a Harley Davidson fan.....
Close up of this fab metal badge I got from Jolee's
Boutique. The T Shirt is a fab stamp I bought from
the NEC a few years ago, I have used it on so many
cards, especially great for stamping logo's and
messages on the front (I will post some of these another time)
the T Shirt stamp is shaped for the feminine outline but
I made a few alterations here and there and now it looks
like a mans one! Stamped onto black card and heat embossed
it with Colour Box, Metal Extra in Quicksilver, I love the effect
this has made on the T. Shirt, like a nice worn, smelly bikers
T Shirt Lol!! Silver paper embossed, think this really gives it
a great metal look, added eyelets to attach sentiment which I have
created on the computer. Other Harley images are from the
Internet. Little silver studs are just punched from silver mirri
card.

Inside punched star shapes and added silver 40's in peel offs.
TFL Happy Crafting Sue xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Sue x

theneon said...

What a delightful card for your hubby's birthday! Your Harley details are absolutely perfect.

ros said...

i love ur card. it's awesome. the colours are perfect