Thursday 18 March 2010

Bloomin' Nice....


Hello to all your lovely bloggers, hope you are all well and creating
lots of hand made goodies, I have been having a little play today
with the papers I won in Nikki's candy and have come up with
this...the papers are the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride, I have
made the flower by cutting strips with my fancy scissors
and wrapping them in circles which I reduced in size as I went
along, then stuck them all inside each other, the back of the large
bloomer is from a large daisy punch. The heart leaves have been
drawn freehand and cut out. Tag is distressed with TH Vintage
Photo, sentiment from PC button from stash. Not my usual style
but it's the beginning of spring so thought I'd produce a large
bloomer! Hee hee, might even show it at Chelsea! TFL Sue xx

4 comments:

coops said...

wow this is absolutely gorgeous.love the flower and the colours are fab.luv coops.xx

Nicki said...

Wow, your flower is stunning Sue, must give this technique a try.

Hugs, Nicki

maddy hill said...

oh sue thats gorgeous ! i love those colours together and what a fabulous bloom !

debby4000 said...

Oh fabby card Sue, love the funky flower.
luv
Debby