Wednesday 28 April 2010

WOYWW


Hello everyone, happy Wednesday to you all, I thought I would
share with you today what has been on my work desk through-
out the day (well some of it)! firstly I made these...............
.....little "Thank You" baby cards, 20 of them, I didn't make
them all today, but finished them off and they are now winging
their way to their new owner.

All boxed and ready for their journey to South Glam!
I also took a picture of my purchases yesterday, firstly
this little beauty caught my eye...

Oooh this is going to be fab for Summer and a steal at £3.00!!

I also splashed out and bought my first...............ever...........
COPIC MARKER!!! Dun Dun Dun SHOCK HORROR!!!
is this the road to financial ruin???
Well I only bought one but at £6.83 each!!!
So there you have it..I also purchased some fabby fabric
all chintzy and gorgeous but my hubby has arrived home
and wants his dinner!!! so off to the kitchen I must go.
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

14 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow your cards are fab! You have been busy! That ring is just gorgeous, I want one!

Its my first time doing WOYWW and I just love taking a peek at everyone's desk.

Enjoy your first Copic, they are just a bit moreish, lol! I have nearly all of them now, just cant stop buying them.

Enjoy your weekend, hugs Heidi xx

Mandi said...

Fantastic baby cards
and LOVE that ring too, I bought a lime green daisy one in BHS on Saturday, such a great splash of coloura rent they!

mandi xx

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Congrats on getting your first copic. I can't believe how much you paid for it though! Stamp galaxy sells sketches for £3.80 and the postage is reasonable too.

Loving the baby cards. They are fab. You're inspiring me to get on with my christening invites.

Nxxx

Nicki said...

Your cards are lovely Sue, such a simple design but really gorgeous. Bet you can't stop at just one Copic - they're fab!

Nicki, xx

peggy said...

love your cards ,they are fab. !!!

Enjoy your first copic, but be warned, they are soooo addictive. First I had never planned to buy them.... but eventually I bought 2markers, and they colored so great!! Now I can't live without them :)

Peggy xx

debby4000 said...

Cultpens are less than that and free postage after £10. Guess who else is getting sucked into copic pens.
luv
Debby

Spyder said...

love love love your cards they are fabulous! Copic pens, I have a few, but mine must be the cheaper ones as they don't have a number on the end and cost 1.99, then it went up to £2.20..really wish I had more tho' and the skin colour was the first copic pen I bought too
((Lyn))

HeARTworks said...

Such cute cards! It must be so satisfying to have finished the batch and done such a good job with it!
:^) patsy

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautuful cards :)
Anne :)

Joey said...

Hiya

your cards are stunning, so beautiful. Lol £6.83 hmmmmm broke springs to mine lol

Joey.x

Candace said...

Love the baby cards

Copic's - pricey, doing my best to avoid!

But for how much longer........

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW, sorry I'm so late! First - my loval store sell Copic Ciao (So not the same shape as the pen you've just bought) for £2.50 each. I cannot see the difference.....! Yikes.
Your desk is awash with loveliness, the baby cards are gorgeous!

Chrissie said...

Your first Copic is the beginning of road to romance... you will love them, but I have to say... one is never enough!
Chrissie

Angie said...

OK I know I'ma week late but I thought I'd finished at 99 ....love the baby cards ...a work of love