Thursday 19 January 2012

Exciting Desk!!!


Hello lovely bloggers I hope you are all fine and dandy and your
crafting cup overfloweth! Unfortunately I missed WOYWW
yesterday so thought I would post my desk today as it is full of
exciting goodies :0)x
Coops, that wonderful crafting goddess who has the most fabulous
cards over on her blog, (go take a peek); she is the one responsible
for my crafty shopping trip! after seeing her fabby funky card using
the new Portobello Road goodies from Papermania, I just
had to have them, (I had resisted once too,! I can resist anything
but crafting goodies and crisps). I think they Rock!!!! just one
little moan though, there are not enough papers in there! 25!!!
whats going on Papermania your pads were the biggest stack
of them all!!!
So, on to my desk, in the background we have a new baby card in
the shape of baby knickers :0) we have a cute little stamp that I
bought last year and didn't get around to inking , so am looking
forward to having a little play with that one! The quote says "Your
kisses make me feel funny all over" hee hee, how cute! it's from
Inkadinkado.
The Christmas cards that are just behind the stamp, don't know if
you can see them? they are of two mature ladies out in the snow,
I just thought they were great, it reminded me of my Mum and her
sister Margaret, (Auntie Marge) they were always out shopping
together, so that brought back fond memories :0)x
The lovely little die cut chipboard trees were a must by for
Valentines day cards, can you see the little card I have created in
the bottom left, it has hanging hearts and I thought I would
put a little sentiment saying "Grow with Me", what do you
think? Also on the desk we have some lovely buttons :0)
oooh I just love buttons! these little Union Jack ones
are soooooooo cool! Finally a 12 x 12 lust-have pad
from Papermania with oodles of beautiful blue and white
papers :0)

Oh! not finally? here is that fluffy wuffy puddy tatt who
is constantly up to no good! and, who decides at the most
inconvenient moments to park herself wherever there is
a spare bit of desk space (which isn't often) vying for

for my attention; normally just after she has worn poor
old Milton out!

Here he is, all worn out, I think he may have been a bit cold that
day too! can he get any closer to that rad? :0)))))
TFL, Happy Crafting everyone, Sue xx

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Better late than never. Especially when you have such a great array of goodies to show us. Lots of fun things. And I love your cats. They just give so much joy. Have fun creating

Alizabethy said...

Typical cat - getting right in the way and demanding attention. I love those Portobello Rd papers too!