Sunday 1 March 2009

"Scrumptious Birthday"


I made this card for a friend with a very sweet tooth!!!


Low calorie of course!!!


Here are the ingredients:-


For the cupcake case I used Pm Sweet Nothings and embossed
lines about 1/4 inch apart using my eazi score board. I then cut
along the top with pinking shears.

Next I drew freehand dollops of delicious chocolate muffin mix!!!
For the top I cut the chocolate icing using deckled scissors!!!

I then used my ds tape for the Cherry template and drew the
stalk and leaf freehand!

Once cut out, I then cut the leaf again using green paper!

Ok, to make the Cupcake pop up I cut the folded part of the card
about 1/2 inch into the card twice to make a central flap. I then
scored and creased both sides.

Once I was happy that the fold was scored thoroughly I
opened the card and pushed it through!!
I hope this is making sense???
Finally once I had constructed my Cupcake and secured it all
together I attached the bottom to the fold out of card with ds
tape!
I added small pieces of cut paper for the chocolate chips and
glazed the cherry with Anitas Glossy Accents and added
sparkles to the chocolate icing!! mmmmmmmmmmm
For the front I cut out and rolled back paper (from Pm abstract)
to make a frame for the wording which I printed using the computer.
I hope you like it!!! TFL xx

No comments: