Wednesday 3 June 2009

Surprise Bouquet!


Look what's hiding inside that bouquet of flowers!!!

Pull the tag string.....

.....and out pops Squeak!!!!

to wish my Brother in Laws Mum, a Happy 80th
Birthday!!

front and back view of the tag...

Over at Daisy and Dandelion they have a sketch Challenge
with the option to make a card using something recycled, well,
unfortunately my little card does not fit the sketch but the
green paper that the flowers are wrapped in was actually
wrapping paper for some Roses I bought! It's a beautiful
Green and Brown double sided paper, it also gave me the idea
to make a little replica bouquet and add this adorable little bear
to the tag (hiding inside this secret pocket) carrying his balloon
with a little 80 on it and a Happy Birthday message on the back!
All other papers on this card are K & Co Green tones and MME,
Street Market. Roses and Ribbons from stash. Hope everyone
is not too burnt from our little taste of Summer!! I have been
doing a bit of green fingered work in the garden, hence not a lot
of posting (make hay and all that)!! although I have been crafting
so have a few more posts.....Happy Crafting, TFL Sue xx

3 comments:

June Nelson said...

WOW WOW WOW WO. ita amazing, I dont know what to say ive ran out of woords (a first for me cos I can talk underwater lol) this is so clever and beautifully made xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

peggy said...

Ooo Sue ....this is great,
so creative, clever and beautifull !!!!

Hugs, Peggy

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet. You should have popped it on anyway!! This is so sweet. I love the pop out tag. Hazelxo