Wednesday 12 May 2010

Crazy In Love!


Hello, back again with my finished project; Get those sunglasses
out ladies!! and I don't mean for the sun! - here is the mess too,
ha ha

this was my only tidy desk as well!! as you can see, different mug
too, didn't have time to wash the other one up!! tee hee, thanks
for all your lovely comments, it did make me laugh that nearly
everyone commented on my crisps!! there are a lot of crisp
lovers out there!! uh huh!
So getting back to my card this fab stamp Drucilla, is a
Kraftin' Kimmie available here at Bunny Zoes, isn't she
wonderful, looks a bit madly in love to me, I pity the poor bloke
who that love voodoo doll is for!!! Hope he doesn't have a
rabbit!

I have water coloured my image, papers are from K & Co recycled
range, ribbon from stash, heart image also comes along with this
stamp, little bead hearts from £1.00 shop.

Words stamped with Hero Arts "letters" using Black Staz On.

I have used this fab sketch by Kellie over at Tickled Pink Stamps
Monthly Challenge Blog and will enter this months challenge,
why not hop on over and play along.
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue
thanks for being one of my followers, love your card, KK stamps are fantastic great expressions, I should use mine more.
Christine x

coops said...

oh fab card, love the image, so much expression in her face and wonderful colouring.love your layout and the vibrant colours.luv coops.xx

Kellie said...

WOW this is stunning the colours are absolutely gorgeous and your take on the sketch is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us with our first challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamp Monthly Challenges xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Sue, Fabulous card, love this adorable image, the colours & embellies are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at TPS monthly challenges. Hugs Jodie from