Friday 29 October 2010

Clayton's Bookmark...


.....and Card!

Hello Blog land, yes it's me again, well my creative fingers have
been really busy so has my brain, does anyone else get this where
there is not enough hours in the day to complete all the different
ideas that are flowing through your brain and you don't have
enough hands either???? well that's my problem at the moment
hence my craft room looking like a bombs hit it!! Hee hee,
Here is a little bookmark I have made today with this beautiful
image from Sugar Nellie,

isn't it gorgeous? It is for a neighbour who had a little boy
I think about 3 months ago now!! tutt tutt, nothing changes,
well I have finally finished this little gift and card for him. He
can probably read by now!! Now this book mark has been made
using lots of different card stock from my bits and bobs box so
I have no idea where they are from!! Sorry! My image has been
water coloured with paints, ribbon is from stash. The design is
from Marlene's sketch over at the Sugar Bowl so I will enter it
into that Challenge which also has the theme "One for the boys"!
I am also entering this into YNS (Your Next Stamp) challenge
blog as they asking you to create a bookmark! So head on over
to these fab blogs and check out the goodies on offer and join
in the fun!
A little close up of the pram with Clayton's name popping out
on the heart.
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

8 comments:

Sarah B said...

Gorgeous Creation Sweetie, thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl, Hugs Sarah B X

Marion said...

This is so adorable. Love that bookmark.
Marion

LindaC said...

What a beautiful bookmark! Thanks for playing along with Your Next Stamp. Linda C

coops said...

wow these are fabulous sue.love you bookmark, the image is gorgoeus and great card :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So wonderful Sue,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Северное сияние said...

Колясочка необыкновенно красивая!!! Умница!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh these both are fantastic!!!!Thanks for playing along with YNS "Bookmark It" Challenge and have a fabulously Inky Weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love your image and your bookmark!! Darling! Thanks for joining us at the YNS Bookmark it challenge this week!