Tuesday 2 November 2010

Imagine, Create, Inspire!


Hello to all you beautiful bloggers out there, I hope your day is
a happy creative one, I made this little tag today which is made
from some handmade paper, that I actually made!!! Whooo hoo
I went on a paper making course in the summer, only for a couple
of hours and produced a few sheets of beautiful paper from
tea bags, leaves and things you would never ever think of putting
into your paper! I then distressed it with an Antique Gold embossing
pad from Encore!
Little close up of that cherub!
I added some different scraps of paper and hessian fabric,
flowers, ribbon and embellishments, all from stash and
hey presto!
The sentiments have been created on the computer.

Hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration,
TFL,Happy Crafting, Sue xx

3 comments:

peggy said...

Wow sue,
How great is that !!!!
Love it sooo much, you are so creative.

Big hug,
Peggy xx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Sue.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

wow!!this is fantastic sue.i love the texture of your homemade paper and beautiful vintage embellies and colours :D

xx coops xx