Monday 15 August 2011

Card from one of my Watercolour Paintings...


Hello beautiful crafters, a very happy Monday to you
all. How are you all? busy I expect judging by the Christmas
cards some of you have already made!!! Wow where
is the year going??? I hope you are all happy crafting
and inspiring others with your wonderful creations;
Today I thought I would show you a card I have made from
one of my watercolour paintings. It is of our wonderful cat
Milton, he is such a loving cat and a very handsome one at
that, don't you think? He is the Lord of our Manor :0) xx
This picture is from an old post which you can find here:-
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrcDkcPJGHocWOfc-sgQ3jALV2DYJADWe83sdBpTu4EqW14PTqEaoUFBIpyl2kEqbRN4f5AshrRyFG2fDIL3uDCyMShxggOP888lbyuDTm0QhWlluUL2OZDLoMoGkGV2d_guRa01BZrbif/s320/bag3.jpg


This is my drawing which I then painted with watercolours,
because of his white colouring I thought I would paint him
in a beautiful mix of lavender and pink colours.
As I was quite pleased with the finished painting I decided
to reproduce his face onto one of my bockingford paper cards.
and this is the finished product, what do you think?
It does replicate my watercolour picture so well due to the
texture of the card.

Here is the back of my card.
Something for you to think about as an alternative card.
Thanks for looking, and happy crafting, Sue xx

2 comments:

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous sue.your painting is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So wonderful Sue.
Hugs Riet.xx