Wednesday 24 August 2011

WOYWW and New Kit on the Blog!


Hello lovely bloggers, hope you are all fine and dandy today,
I thought I would show you whats on my work desk today,
WOYWW , as you can see it's a complete mess but in between
all the creative chaos (who am I trying to kid)? there is a special
little furry friend I would like you to meet, she is a new addition
to our family and her name is Belle, well I have an array
of names for her at the moment, Baby Belle as in the cheese, so I
am going around the house singing ba ba ba, ba baby Belle! yes
I know I am mad!! Belles Belle, Belly? mischief moo!, minx,
terror, to name but a few. Well she seems to enjoy the creative
chaos that is my desk, room, home and is loving all the buttons,
ribbons, paper and string she can play with too :0 ) She
seems to be settling in quite nicely although Milton, the big
white fluffy Boss Cat is Not Amused!

Here she is looking at the DoCrafts Website, we were looking
for some inspiration for this pop-up card I made

and I am really pleased with the way it turned out.
I also made this, the digi download is really popular with the
women folk out there, can't think why? The image is from
Bugaboo Stamps they have some fab digi images go
take a peek!

Can you see the blurred sentiment, well it was a happy
mistake as the "Glitter Girls" say, it must have got stuck
in the printer and came out a bit blurred but I thought it
was quite appropriate after one too many! so decided to
leave it like that!

I also made this one today too (I was on a roll)!

The backing paper and frame were all hand made by my
own fair hands and also the fishing rod and sign, the fish
I copied from tinternet and cut out and added some
sparkle, the net I made with a little bit of tulle and
timber brown staz-on to age it.

So after all that crafting there is only one thing left to do ...

....... take a cat nap zzzzzzzzzz
Oh and if there is limited space on the desk.....

...spread out a little!
Happy Crafting, TFL, Sue xx

4 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That little pop-up train card is fab - my lad would have loved that a few years back!! Belle is very cute, she'll find her place in the pecking order soon. The last pic of the comatose cat cracked me up - I've got my mad mog on show on my blog today - pop over and take a peek!! xx

Angie said...

Love Belle ...great shot sprawled across the chair.
Love all your creations ...all so different.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I got a Belle a couple of months ago too and shes my baby belle too but she is a puppy doggy.
Love her sprawled over the chair it looks like she wants to play lots!!!
Love Hazelxo

shazsilverwolf said...

Love your cards, especially the fishing one. Belle is beautiful- love the sprawled out pic! Sorry I am so late this week, Shaz