Thursday 27 October 2011

Flower Power and my 15 minutes of fame!....


and here is my 15 (well 16 minutes of fame)!
My Card ooooooh!! Create and Craft Rocks! hee hee

Selection of cards I made with Katy Sue Designs Floral Designs
CD, Floral Sentiments and Flower Soft, what an array of colour!
.....hello lovely bloggers, I hope you are all fine and dandy! Long
time no see! well I have a very good excuse don't you know,
I have been busy designing a selection
of cards for Katy Sue Designs, those lovely people up there in
the Great North of our Land who are the founders of that magical
fluffy puffy stuff better known as Flower Soft, and using their new
Floral Designs CD too, ooh have I had some fun with that :0))
The CD has all these beautiful different flower designs (and more)
which you can decoupage and which are also compatible with your
Spellbinders die cutting templates how fabby doodle is that!
Here are some of the cards I made and a little ole piccie of one
of my cards being showcased on none other than the Create and
Craft Channel, how Grand! with the lovely Noreen doing her bit.
Even hubby was grinning from ear to ear with excitement!

Beautiful Poppies

Little close up of that fabby Flower Soft in Black Ultra Fine,
it really brings those flowers to life.


Sunflowers (Sorry about the bad piccie)

Close up of the beautiful Lavender which I have decoupaged
and have added the beautiful Flower Soft from the Diamond Range
called Amethyst.

The CD consists of matching backing papers too.
There will be plenty more where these came from as I
have already made another two in the Lavender for
friends as requests.
Hop on over to their site and check out all their other
great card making and scrap booking goodies, there are
also lots of product ideas for you to see.
Thanks for looking, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

2 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards sue.the flowers are really beautiful.i love the lavender one and huge congrats on your cards being on tv :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Sue.

Hugs Riet.xx