Tuesday 20 December 2011

Amazon Christmas.....


Hello Blogland,
Well just thought I would post you this little piccie of Belle today,
she wasn't sent from Amazon you see, she has been with us
for about four months now; although I am thinking of posting
her somewhere near the Amazon!!! far far away from the Christmas
tree that is shedding it's pine needles every time she starts tapping
at the baubles!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh I can hear you all saying!!!!
I had a little play on print shop programme and produced this....

I suspect quite a few people are having an Amazon Christmas!
they are sooooooo good!
here is a piccie of my tree before it goes bald,
bit like the ones on corrie last night! Here's the fireplace all cosy and festive.
and my Dickensian window! ha ha, it's amazing what a bit of black insulating tape and some fake snow can do! Can you see my little poem I made last year, you can see how
I made it here ....... (last year!!! OMG! it was three years ago, WOW!
Christmas Belle who would not wear the hat!!!
and not forgetting....... the long suffering

cutie pie Milton!........ when are you sending her off!
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

1 comment:

coops said...

aw your cats are gorgeous sue and i love all your stunning christmas decs.my cat is 4 now and he likes to hide under the christmas tree.he doesn`t play with it though because when he was a kitten he ran to the top of the tree and it fell over, think he learnt his lesson.lol.

xx coops xx