Tuesday 6 December 2011

Mabel Lucie Attwell


Hello lovely bloggers and happy Tuesday to you, I hope you are
all happy crafting with the heating on! brrrrrrr; fffffff freezing!
Hooray! I can now show you the cards I have made with a new
CD which has the most beautiful illustrations from the talented
designer Mabel Lucie Attwell, her gorgeous images have been brought
back for us crafters and is available from the fabulous Katy Sue Designs
I really had lots of fun with this CD, the amount of different
images and papers that are available on this CD are just
amazing....well take a looksie for yourself and see just how cute
and fun they are...

This little pop up card is from the design kit 7

How cute? and so easy to make too!

This one I added glossy accents to show the wet umbrella,
they are soooo cheerful, this one reminds me of my aunts
farm when I was little, I am sure my mum used to make
me wear a plastic scarf that folded up to about an inch
and came in a little bag? do you remember
those? :0))))))))))))))))))))))

Are you smiling yet? this one has got to do it!

This one is a digi which I watercoloured, every image
on the CD is also on there as a digi!

Ooooh, one of my favourites, love this bubble backing paper!

Inside shows the pop up, so easy again to make, I made a
little mirror and bathmat to compliment the scene.

Oooh another favourite, this is also a digi which I have
watercoloured; Grinning from ear to ear now? knew you
would be! and a few ahhhs too?

and finally these papers are great for school cards.

Inside, pop up again, she is too cool for school!
I hope you enjoyed these beautiful images and my cards,
I just have to add, that they were showcased on
the Create and Craft Channel today too, whoo hoo!!!
TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx

3 comments:

peggy said...

These are gorgeous Sue !!!
The images are fab,and love the pop-up effect.

Hugs,Peggy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

aw wow.stunning selection of cards sue.the images are so adorable :D

xx coops xx