Wednesday 12 September 2012

Wine Buffs - the Spirit of Christmas CD Winner!

Good morning blogland, happy Wednesday to you all, brrrrrrrr, it's a bit parky this morning! but
I do think the sun is going to shine today; well it certainly has been shining on our lucky winner!
I hope you have all been glued to the Create and Craft channel and the lovely Noreen's beautiful demo's with that fabulous Wine Buff's - the Spirit of Christmas CD.  Today I can announce that the lucky winner of our First ever blog hop, was................. Heather - The Tidy Crafter  Well Done Heather I think you are going to have hours of fun creating with this CD, I know I did!  Thank you
to everyone who entered.  As you can see, I have created a little collage of some of my design cards using the CD, it does have some great characters, lots of beautiful backing papers, stepper cards, wine labels, money wallets, wine glass and bottle templates far too many for me to mention them all! so
if you were not lucky enough to win this CD but feel the need to immediately go out and buy it, it is 
available exclusively on the Create and Craft Channel until Oct 1 2012! TFL, Happy Crafting, Sue xx 

No comments: