Wednesday 13 February 2013

Fabulous Shoes!!!

Well a big HELLO! blogland :0) and a big Happy 2013 to you all, I hope it's a happy, creative and prosperous year, it's certainly been a long time since I last posted.
Well things have moved on in my craft room!! I now have a Big Shot!! Yayyyy, how did I ever manage without it?  I now have lots more things to buy too :0))) dies!!!! and so many fabulous ones!  Hubby is NOT impressed though! hee hee
I Love It!!! glad to see the craft industry is growing and growing, there is nothing better than being creative and creating handmade things made from the heart then given and received with such heartfelt love :0)))
So back to this post.....those wonderful people over at Katy Sue Designs have been busy designing yet another fabulous CD for us all to play with again with co ordinating stamps to complement it!  It is being launched tomorrow on the Create and Craft channel (671) with the lovely Noreen.  Times are
8.00 am, 11am and 6 pm looking at the Schedule today!.
Here are a few Samples I have made with this fabulous CD.
How fabulous are these, there are so many elements on the CD it was hard to choose which shoes
to make!! I hope you like them and that you will tune in tomorrow.
I will share some of my other projects I have been working on very soon. TFL, Sue xx



No comments: