Thursday 14 April 2016

Little Baby Thank You Cards with Buttons

Hello lovely bloggers, a very happy and sunny Wednesday to you all.  I hope you are all fine and dandy and enjoying the sunshine now without that bitter chill in the air! I think spring has finally sprung! Happy Days xx













I thought I would post my latest makes, these beautiful little "Thank You" cards for a new Baby Boy!
I just love all these different gorgeous buttons,  I have set each one onto a lace strip with a punched heart behind it.
The cards are all three fold with the little square aperture cut out and are left blank inside for people to write their own little personal Thank you message, you can order them here at my Etsy shop and you can also visit my Roses and Ribbons Facebook page here, where you can see more of my makes.
I love these collage apps too, aren't they great? they really allow you to highlight certain aspects of your card designs.  This one is called Live Collage and is on my ipad, it's free too! :0) Happy Crafting everyone, enjoy your day, Sue xx






1 comment:

coops said...

Stunning set Sue.I love the all white designs with just the pops of blue and the buttons are fabulous :D

xx coops xx