Thursday 28 April 2016

Ooooooooh a Mermaid in the Making.....


Hello lovely Bloggers, a very happy Thursday to you all!
What's been happening on your desks lately? May I ask, I must have a peek around your
lovely blogs later xx. Well, I have just started to attempt an Air drying clay Mermaid! 
Eeeeek!  (I have really got into clay making now I have found the fabulous Hearty clay,
It's so light) There's a first time for everything I suppose.  Here she is in all her bareness!  I
I have been having a look around pinterest and saw this gorgeous beautiful green Mermaid
and that's what has inspired me.  So watch this space and I will show her when she's finished!
Have a great day everyone and Happy Crafting! Xx



Here's my one I've just started, you can see the two moulds that have helped
enourmously, which are the head and shoulders mould available here from Katy Sue Designs.


No comments: